[TACRAO] Listserv Date Clarification- UTSA Graduate Fair 2015

Jesse Samudio Jesse.Samudio at utsa.edu
Fri Aug 7 08:47:48 CDT 2015

TO: TACRAO Members
FM:  The UTSA Graduate School
RE: Save the Date- October 8th, 2015

Good Morning!

There has been an adjustment to our Graduate Fair date.  The current date listed on the Texas Swing calendar is incorrect.  Please see our new date below.
[cid:image001.png at 01D0D0EB.FD682FE0]

For more information, please contact:

Jesse A. Samudio, M.A.
Associate Director, Graduate Recruitment & Student Engagement
The Graduate School
The University of Texas at San Antonio
Plaza Norte Building, 2.210
Phone: 210.458.4823
Fax: 210.458.4332
jesse.samudio at utsa.edu<mailto:jesse.samudio at utsa.edu>

UTSA Virtual Tour<http://www.youvisit.com/tour/utsa>

Follow UTSA The Graduate School on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/San-Antonio-TX/UTSA-The-Graduate-School/105308188973>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/utsagradschool>, and LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/UTSA-Graduate-School-3784230?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr>!