[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I TACRAO Update

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at Central.UH.EDU
Tue Aug 4 15:26:41 CDT 2015

Hello,

It seems that one of the Houston TACRAO fairs was inputted wrongly for both date and time. The correct information is as follows:

Dayton High School College Fair
Correct date: Thursday, October 1, 2015
Correct time: 9:00AM-11:00AM

This change has been made on the TACRAO website. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
713.743.4870
[cid:image001.png at 01D0CEC9.F6494650]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.