[TACRAO] Listserv PTK on Transcripts

Garrick, Connie S Connie.S.Garrick at lonestar.edu
Wed Apr 29 20:34:29 CDT 2015

Currently we do not designate either but have been talking about designating PTK.  Not sure if or when we would do so.  Thanks.

Connie Garrick
System Director of Records & Enrollment Services/Registrar
Records and Enrollment Services
Lone Star College
20515 SH 249  UP1104
Houston, Texas 77070
281.290.2721
281.290.2978 (fax)
Connie.Garrick at LoneStar.edu

[LSC Records and Enrollment Services Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]