[TACRAO] Listserv 2 Questions: TSI Exemption and Residency

Gray, Sheila sheila.gray at ttu.edu
Fri Apr 24 09:39:59 CDT 2015

Hi Amanda,

Just curious if he homeless person is receiving any assistance or benefits that can be documented? We have used a benefits statement to grant residency.  We had a similar situation a couple of years ago and I believe the homeless person actually had an identification card but I don't recall who issued it.

Sheila

[UA Logo]
                          Sheila Gray
                          Associate Director