[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) ­ Request for Input

Laura V Chrisco laura.chrisco at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Apr 23 09:05:14 CDT 2015

Dear Colleagues,

As you know, TRTI is part of the Credit When It's Due (CWID) initiative, a national grant program that aims to implement and improve the reverse transfer process between community colleges and universities, in order to award associate degrees to students pursuing their bachelor's degree.

Lone Star College System, The University of Texas at Austin, The University of Texas System, and National Student Clearinghouse are leading TRTI to streamline the reverse transfer process for Texas students.  With support from five foundations and more than twenty additional Texas institutions, we are creating a reverse transfer process that is replicable and scalable.

To evaluate the implementation of this process across the state, Texas Education Research Center (Texas ERC) is collecting information on a number of critical questions.  Input from your institution is essential, and the survey link is located below.  This survey is due by Friday, May 8, 2015.

    Reverse Transfer Survey Link for Community College Respondents

<https://utexas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3rz3xGYuMa03Al7>

    Reverse Transfer Survey Link for 4-year University Respondents

<https://utexas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_39l4vJnyQGF8DYx>

Thank you for your continued support, and feel free to e-mail me if there are questions!

Take care,

 Brandi

Brandi M. Ford, MA

Program Manager, Reverse Transfer