[TACRAO] Listserv SMU: Gonfalons (Flags/Banners)

Hall, John A. (University Registrar) jhall at mail.smu.edu
Wed Apr 22 21:58:28 CDT 2015

Denny -

We are on our third set of gonfalons over the decades.

Here is an example of the current set

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D07D47.768322C0]

You can see all the gonfalons at http://www.smu.edu/EnrollmentServices/Registrar/AcademicCeremonies/AboutUs/Symbols

The vendor for our current gonfalons, and the TACRAO banner, is McIlhenny. Their website is http://www.mcilhennybanners.com/academicheraldry.html

They do nice work and provide great service.

John