[TACRAO] Listserv HB 1403 and Affidavit of Intent (Amanda Straten)

Gann, Christine MCS006 at shsu.edu
Tue Apr 21 17:15:13 CDT 2015

Sam Houston State University requires the notarized HB 1043 prior to acceptance.

Christine Gann
Sam Houston State University
Undergraduate Admissions
Box 2418, Huntsville, Texas 77341
office: 936-294-3854
fax: 936-294-3758
christine.gann at shsu.edu
http://www.shsu.edu
eColors: Red/Green

Member The Texas State University System

Today's Topics:

   1. Re:  HB 1403 and Affidavit of Intent (Amanda Straten)

Message: 1