[TACRAO] Listserv First time in college

Thomas Elder teld at tjc.edu
Fri Apr 17 16:01:47 CDT 2015

I agree with George.

As a general rule, FTIC only occurs after completion of high school. This even applies to students that graduate with an associated degree from an early college high school.

IPEDS only tracks FTIC for a fall cohort. It does not matter much with IPEDS who or how they are counted the summer after high school graduation.

Tom Elder
Director, Academic Services/Registrar
Tyler Junior College
PO Box 9020