[TACRAO] Listserv HB 1403 and Affidavit of Intent

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Fri Apr 17 14:13:20 CDT 2015

We requires as part of the admissions process.

Irene Robinson
Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 17, 2015, at 1:56 PM, Cheryl Mangrum <Cmangrum at hputx.edu<mailto:Cmangrum at hputx.edu>> wrote:

We are having a discussion about the Affidavit of Intent for undocumented students that qualify for admission under HB 1403.  Does your Office of Admission require the completed and notarized Affidavit as part of the admission process or is it required as a part of the financial aid process?  We have typically required that the Affidavit be completed and notarized as part of the admission process.  Your responses will be much appreciated.  Thanks so much!

STING ‘EM!

Blessings and Best Wishes,

Cheryl Mangrum

Cheryl Mangrum  |  Associate Director of Admission
Office: 325-649-8027  |  Fax:  325-649-8901  | 1-800-880-4478  |  www.hputx.edu
Howard Payne University  |  1000 Fisk  |  Brownwood, TX 76801

Check out this video:  http://www.hputx.edu/becomeamazing

Complete and Submit our FREE online application: www.hputx.edu/apply<http://www.hputx.edu/apply>
Schedule a campus visit: www.hputx.edu/visit<http://www.hputx.edu/visit>

[cid:image001.gif at 01D07915.B75290A0]

“Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.”  I Corinthians 15:58

This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.