[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) -- Workgroup Meeting #2 Invitation (Wednesday, June 3, 2015, The Woodlands, Texas)

Ford, Brandi M Brandi.M.Ford at lonestar.edu
Thu Apr 9 16:20:30 CDT 2015

Hello!

The Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) will have Workgroup Meeting #2 on Wednesday, June 3, 2015, at Lone Star College System in the Woodlands, Texas.  We would like to extend an invitation to all public two- and four-year institutions who have committed to or are interested in TRTI.

Please RSVP by e-mailing Brandi M. Ford, Program Manager, Reverse Transfer, at brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu> with your name, institution, and contact information by Friday, April 24, 2015, 5:00 PM.  Travel details will follow under a separate cover via e-mail.

Please plan to share your expertise and experiences with us.  We will also have updates and discussion about TRTI and Reverse Transfer in Texas.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thank you for your support of TRTI, and I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Take care,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D072E1.18F51F70]

Brandi M. Ford, MA
Program Manager, Reverse Transfer
Educational Partnerships
Lone Star College System
20515 SH 249 (SH 249 and Louetta Road)
Houston, TX  77070-2607
Phone: 281.290.1861<tel:281.290.1861>
E-mail: brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu>

[LSCS Educational Partnerships Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]