[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO--Don Palermo Memorial Golf Tournament

Helm, Jonathan C. Jonathan_Helm at baylor.edu
Tue Sep 30 10:24:26 CDT 2014

The 93rd Annual TACRAO Conference is less than a month away, and we want to make sure that everyone who is interested in the Don Palermo Memorial Golf Tournament is registered.  The outing will begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, October 27 at the Lake Waco Golf Club (http://lakewacogolf.com/).  The round of golf, as well as lunch following the round, is available at the incredibly low price of $35 per player.

If you have not already registered and want to do so, please contact Andi Liner (andrea.liner at blinn.edu<mailto:andrea.liner at blinn.edu>) with your name, institution, and handicap.  She will confirm your registration for the golf tournament and generate a separate invoice that will be available along with the one for your conference registration.  Also, if you have family traveling with you to the conference, they are welcome to register for the golf tournament, too.

Please let Andi or I know if you have any questions.  We look forward to seeing you in Waco.

Jonathan Helm
Jonathan C. Helm
Registrar
Baylor University