[TACRAO] Listserv Call for Facilitators at the Annual TACRAO Conference in Waco!

Angela Balch abalch at midland.edu
Mon Sep 29 11:04:01 CDT 2014

I am willing to do it if you still need assistance.

Angela

>>> "Montes, Sofia C" <montess at uthscsa.edu> 9/26/2014 4:53 PM >>>

Good afternoon, TACRAO Friends!

The 93rdAnnual TACRAO Conference is just around the corner and we can’t
wait to see you all in the heart of Texas - Waco!  As we finalize the
preparations for this year’s conference, we are still in need of
facilitators.  Facilitating is an easy and great way to get involved in
this year’s conference.  For those who have already volunteered to
facilitate a session, we are very thankful to you and appreciate your
participation.

Facilitators play a vital role by doing the following for each
session:

1.       Starting the session on time.
2.       Introducing the session and the presenter(s) to the audience.
3.       Ensuring the session ends on time.
4.       Encouraging attendees to complete their session evaluations.

If you would be interested in volunteering to facilitate at this year’s
conference (and you are not already assigned as a facilitator to a
session), please contact me(montess at uthscsa.edu) for a Registrar-related
session,or Trevor Thorn(trevor at shsu.edu)for an Admissions-related
session.

Thank you for your support of TACRAO and we will see you in Waco!

Have a great weekend,

Sofia C. Montes
VP for Records & Registration
Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
Senior Associate Registrar
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Dr., MC 7702
San Antonio, TX  78229-3900