[TACRAO] Listserv Priority Registrtion

Sabrina K. Delaney delaneysk at sfasu.edu
Mon Sep 29 08:14:32 CDT 2014

SFA does not use Saturday or Sunday to start a new category of students.  We try to start the first of 5 categories on a Monday and we open a new category each consecutive day, ending with the last category being opened on Friday.  When we do open the first category on say, Wednesday, we do not open any categories on Saturday or Sunday.

Holler if you would like more info.

Sabrina Delaney
Associate Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
Box 13050, SFA Station
Rusk Building, Room 202
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962
Ph:  (936) 468-1370  Fax:  (936) 468-7638
registrar at sfasu.edu<mailto:registrar at sfasu.edu> * www.sfasu.edu/registrar<http://www.sfasu.edu/registrar>
SFA....Your Future. Personalized

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.