[TACRAO] Listserv Call for Facilitators at the Annual TACRAO Conference in Waco!

Montes, Sofia C montess at uthscsa.edu
Fri Sep 26 16:53:14 CDT 2014

[cid:image002.png at 01CFD9A8.CFD3A180]Good afternoon, TACRAO Friends!

The 93rd Annual TACRAO Conference is just around the corner and we can't wait to see you all in the heart of Texas - Waco!  As we finalize the preparations for this year's conference, we are still in need of facilitators.  Facilitating is an easy and great way to get involved in this year's conference.  For those who have already volunteered to facilitate a session, we are very thankful to you and appreciate your participation.

Facilitators play a vital role by doing the following for each session:

1.       Starting the session on time.

2.       Introducing the session and the presenter(s) to the audience.

3.       Ensuring the session ends on time.

4.       Encouraging attendees to complete their session evaluations.

If you would be interested in volunteering to facilitate at this year's conference (and you are not already assigned as a facilitator to a session), please contact me (montess at uthscsa.edu<mailto:montess at uthscsa.edu>) for a Registrar-related session, or Trevor Thorn (trevor at shsu.edu<mailto:trevor at shsu.edu>) for an Admissions-related session.

Thank you for your support of TACRAO and we will see you in Waco!

Have a great weekend,

Sofia C. Montes
VP for Records & Registration
Texas Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
Senior Associate Registrar
UT Health Science Center - San Antonio
7703 Floyd Curl Dr., MC 7702
San Antonio, TX  78229-3900