[TACRAO] Listserv Subject: Transfer Courses Entry and Evaluation

Gann, Christine MCS006 at shsu.edu
Thu Sep 25 14:21:02 CDT 2014

At Sam Houston State University the UG Admissions office has a staff of analysts that transfer articulate transcripts. We are a Banner school.

?   All courses...then enter equivalency information for those that have an equivalency as my institution?  Yes, we enter everything into SHATAEQ. DegreeWorks uses which courses will be pulled in according to the degree plan.

Hope this helps.

Christine Gann
Sam Houston State University
Undergraduate Admissions
Box 2418, Huntsville, Texas 77341
office: 936-294-3854
fax: 936-294-3758
christine.gann at shsu.edu<mailto:christine.gann at shsu.edu>
http://www.shsu.edu<http://www.shsu.edu/>
[SH banner.JPG]
Member The Texas State University System