[TACRAO] Listserv 2014 Brazosport College High School and College Transfer Fair Information

Streeter, Carrie Carrie.Streeter at brazosport.edu
Wed Sep 24 18:35:25 CDT 2014

Our apologies if you have received this multiple times.  We are getting error messages on our end, leading us to believe that the email isn't going out.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

September 24, 2014

Dear Colleague:

Brazosport College faculty, staff and students of our service districts (AISD, BISD, and CBISD School Districts) wish to invite you to participate in our College Transfer Fair on Wednesday November 12, 2014.  The 2014 College Transfer Fair will be held in the Student Pavilion from 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m., focusing on high school juniors, senior, and prospective transfer students.

This date has been approved by TACRAO.

We consider your visit to our campus a service to our students.  It is important for students to have an opportunity to visit with several senior college representatives before they make important decisions on where to attend. We hope that by working together, we can provide an informative evening for students and parents of our community.

Please RSVP for this event online at somer.evans at brazosport.edu<mailto:somer.evans at brazosport.edu> by October 14th with the name of your institution and the contact information for the attending representative.

Thank you in advance for participating in this year's College Transfer Fair.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CFD826.4E6B3780]Sincerely,

Phil Robertson
College Day/Night Program Coordinator