[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO ListServ Request -- Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative: Your Input Needed!

Ford-Griffin, Brandi M Brandi.M.Ford-Griffin at lonestar.edu
Tue Sep 23 15:03:16 CDT 2014

Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative:  Your Input Needed!

Thank you to all registrars who joined us for the second in a series of three conference calls to discuss the current status of reverse transfer and identify technological strengths, challenges, and success strategies.  We recognize that it is a busy time in the semester, and acknowledge your dedication to reverse transfer students state-wide!

The second call showcased National Student Clearinghouse and the development of a nationwide platform to implement reverse transfer.  Unsurprisingly, technological challenges and solutions were the predominant topics.

On our next call, we will provide more information about reverse transfer and the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI), so we hope to "see" you there.

We are working to provide a secure webpage to post information shared among this group for reverse transfer and the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI).  We'll send that information along as soon as we have it.  First up for posting will be notes and requested materials from the first and second calls.

IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO PARTICIPATE!  The final of three conference calls will occur on Thursday, October 16, 2014, 9:00 AM.  Details on how to participate in the final conference call will follow under a separate cover.  There is no need to RSVP, and participation in all three conference calls is not required; therefore, feel free to participate as your schedule allows.

To learn more, please contact myself or Lynette M. O'Keefe, Ph.D, Executive Director of Educational Partnerships at Lone Star College System (281.401.5304 or Lynette at LoneStar.edu<mailto:Lynette at LoneStar.edu>).

Best,

Brandi

Brandi M. Ford, MA
Program Manager, Reverse Transfer
Educational Partnerships
Lone Star College System
20515 SH 249 (SH 249 and Louetta Road)
Houston, TX 77070-2607
Phone: 281.290.1861<tel:281.290.1861>
E-mail: brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu>

[LSCS Educational Partnerships Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]