[TACRAO] Listserv Official Transcripts: PeopleSoft-Campus Solution

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Mon Sep 22 17:29:39 CDT 2014

Jerry,

We are PeopleSoft and use Credentials Solutions, but I will not call our process fully automated.  Students can order transcripts online and have them sent by pdf or mail. With mailing, we receive the order through Credentials' Roboreg and they are printed in-house, put them in envelopes and mail them.  Credentials offers a process whereby they will mail them, but we have not gone that route, at least not yet.

RICHARD JIMMERSON Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/