[TACRAO] Listserv Graduation Application

Munson, Wanda Wanda.Munson at sjcd.edu
Mon Sep 22 12:27:41 CDT 2014

San Jac not require it.

To participate in the ceremony, you have to apply for that..

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 22, 2014, at 10:43 AM, "Herman Tucker" <htucker at mclennan.edu<mailto:htucker at mclennan.edu>> wrote:

Good morning,

We are discussing not asking/requiring students to apply for graduation. The idea is to identify candidates for graduation through a query of our student system.

If your college or university does not require students to apply for (complete an application for graduation) graduation, please respond to me by e-mail.

Thanks and make it a great day!

Herman Tucker
Director Records and  Registration
McLennan Community College
1400 College  Drive
Waco, TX 76708

Phone: (254) 299-8660
Fax: (254) 299-6210
E-mail: htucker at mclennan.edu<mailto:htucker at mclennan.edu>

Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Leonardo da Vinci

<image001.jpg>