[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Tubes

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Sat Sep 20 13:49:38 CDT 2014

We do the same as Victoria College.  The tubes are decorative and look nice in the grad photos - the red tubes (LC color) have gold trim and lettering, and contrast nicely against the black gowns (for the ceremony, we stuff them with a "thank you for choosing Lee College" letter from our president).  We place the tubes in painted wicker baskets for the president/regents to pull from as the procession goes by.  We have a person who works just off the stage who refills baskets as needed during the processions. The flat mailers get the diplomas to our grads in ready-to-frame condition.  Our supplier for tubes is Jonesville, and we have been pleased with the pricing.

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions
Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)
[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco