[TACRAO] Listserv College Night at LSC-Tomball

Davis, Lisa M Lisa.M.Davis at lonestar.edu
Fri Sep 19 12:17:47 CDT 2014

Good afternoon to all TACRAO members:

I am delighted to report the 2014 College Night scheduled for Tuesday, October 2nd at our LSC-Tomball main campus has received overwhelming support and interest. However, it is with mixed emotions that we have reached full capacity due to space limitations. Therefore, we are unable to accept any additional college and university partners for this year's event.

As next year's College Night nears and planning begins, we will, of course, reach out to each of you for consideration of participation and interest.

We humbly thank you for your expressed interest and continued support. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (281) 351-3380 or lisa.m.davis at lonestar.edu<mailto:lisa.m.davis at lonestar.edu>.

Again, thank you in advance for your understanding and we look forward to working with you for the 2015 College Night.

Respectfully yours,

Lisa M. Davis, M.Ed., LPC
Counselor/Professor
Advising and Counseling Office