[TACRAO] Listserv Save the date! 2015 SETACRAO Conference

Jennifer Kuehn j-kuehn at tamu.edu
Tue Sep 16 17:36:43 CDT 2014

Texas A&M University is proud to host the 2015 SETACRAO Conference on Thursday, February 26 in beautiful College Station, Texas. This year's event will provide admissions and registrar staff the opportunity to network, gain knowledge, receive updates and discuss best practices.

We are also seeking a host institution for the 2016 conference. If your institution is interested, please let me know.

Thank you!

Jennifer J. Kuehn  |  Assistant to the Director of Recruitment
Division of Academic Affairs, Office of Admissions | Texas A&M University
1265 TAMU | College Station, TX 77843-1265

Tel. 979.458.0972  |  Fax. 979-847.8737  |  j-kuehn at tamu.edu<mailto:j-kuehn at tamu.edu>
It's Time for Texas A&M