[TACRAO] Listserv Southwest Texas Junior College Transfer Day

Mazariegos, Adda K adda at utdallas.edu
Thu Sep 11 10:55:30 CDT 2014

Hello Luis,

I had emailed you before, but wanted to rsvp again just in case. Please let me know if there is additional information you need from me. As I had mentioned in my last email, I will be late since I will be driving from the Carrizo Spring College Fair at 11:00.

Have a great day,

Adda Mazariegos
Admissions Counselor II
Office of Admissions and Enrollment Services
The University of Texas at Dallas
800 West Campbell Rd.
Richardson, TX 75080
adda at utdallas.edu<mailto:adda at utdallas.edu>