[TACRAO] Listserv Early College High School

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Mon Sep 8 08:42:45 CDT 2014

Morning Andi,
We do not provide access.  We do the actual admissions and registration for our dual credit students.

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>