[TACRAO] Listserv FW: Death of Dr. Robert A. (Dr. Bob) Johnston

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Sat Sep 6 07:11:15 CDT 2014

With sadness, I report the loss of one of our TACRAO honorary members - Dr. Robert A. Johnston - many knew him as "Dr. Bob."

Bob retired from the College of the Mainland some years ago.  Please see additional information below, provided by another honorary member, Don Stafford.  Funeral plans are included in Don's message.

Please keep Bob's family in your thoughts and prayers.

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions, Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)

TACRAO President (2014)

[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco