[TACRAO] Listserv Student Identity Verification

Montes, Sofia C montess at uthscsa.edu
Fri Sep 5 10:30:29 CDT 2014

Happy Friday!!!

Thank you all for your feedback! Thanks to your comments and some willing colleagues :), we'll be holding a roundtable discussion on Student Identity Verification as part of the concurrent sessions.

Don't forget to reserve your hotel rooms and register before the fee goes up after October 3rd!  tacrao.org/events

Have a fantastic weekend!

Sofia Montes, M.Ed.
Senior Associate Registrar
UT Heath Science Center - San Antonio