[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Waco Conference - Hotel and Registration Update

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Thu Sep 4 12:41:25 CDT 2014

[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco

Good afternoon!  The links for hotel reservations for TACRAO's 93rd Annual Conference, Oct. 27-30, in Waco, were announced less than a week ago and one of our hotels is already nearing capacity.

My suggestion: take some time today to reserve a room at one of our hotels: see tacrao.org/events for the links to Hilton, Courtyard and Indigo - conference registration is also at this link.  There is no advance charge for your hotel reservation; you will have at least 24 hours before check in to cancel.

Also - now that the new budget year has launched, it's the right time for you to register for the conference.  Right now, you pay $250.  After Oct. 3, the cost goes up to $325.  TACRAO's annual meeting is a great value, with several included meals and many opportunities for professional development.  There are additional opportunities for a pre-conference SEM workshop ($50), a golf tournament ($50) and a fun run/walk ($25).

I hope to see you next month along the Brazos, deep in The Heart of Texas!

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions
Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)