[TACRAO] Listserv Thanksgiving Holidays

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Thu Sep 4 11:27:51 CDT 2014

We are off for Thanksgiving and the Friday afterward.

RICHARD JIMMERSON Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/