[TACRAO] Listserv Dual credit reporting

Jessica Maynard maynardjessi at sfasu.edu
Tue Sep 2 12:56:43 CDT 2014

At SFA, our dual credit students are coded as DC in our banner system and the admit code is CC for concurrent. They are admitted as having a major of Concurrent/not designated. This makes them active as a student, but not a matriculated/degree seeking student.

Feel free to shoot me a personal email or call me and I will be glad to share with you in more detail :)

-Jessica