[TACRAO] Listserv Baylor items/decorations from Tuesday's Big Event at Texas Sports Hall of Fame

Khoury, Dawn R. Dawn_Khoury at baylor.edu
Wed Oct 29 13:11:51 CDT 2014

Some of the Baylor decorations, on the tables at last night's TACRAO event, were not intended as giveaways.  If you have one of these items (listed below), please return them to the TACRAO registration desk before the conference ends on Thursday.

If you aren't sure about an item, please email me, directly, to confirm.  Dawn_Khoury at baylor.edu

Specific items were: figurine bear, wooden bear, large Baylor banner, coffee mugs, and Dr. pepper bottle.  I appreciate, in advance, your help in getting these items back to me so that I can return them to my colleagues.

There were some giveaway items, but just a few need to be returned.  Thanks, in advance!

Dawn Khoury
Assistant Registrar
Baylor University
254-710-8831