[TACRAO] Listserv Reminder About Change to San Antonio TACRAO Week (Southwest HS)

Konkright, Ryan rkonkright at stmarytx.edu
Tue Oct 28 09:32:03 CDT 2014

Hello TACRAO!

I would like to remind you all of a change that was made to the Southwest High School event for San Antonio week.  Please note that the new date and time for this fair is November 4, 2014 from 6-8 p.m.  The fair host has informed me that they have received some RSVPs for their original date and time so please be sure you have updated your schedules if you are planning to attend the Southwest High School fair.

Best,
Ryan

Ryan M. Konkright
Admission Counselor
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
St. Mary's University of San Antonio
Chaminade Tower 209
Tel: 210.436.3126 Ext 1207  Fax: 210.431.6742
rkonkright at stmarytx.edu