[TACRAO] Listserv The Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) -- Thank you for your input!

Ford-Griffin, Brandi M Brandi.M.Ford-Griffin at lonestar.edu
Fri Oct 24 13:39:06 CDT 2014

Thank you to all who participated in the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative's (TRTI) Feasibility Scan!  The information provided on the scan will help us evaluate and review the current status of reverse transfer and identify technological strengths, challenges, and success strategies.  We recognize that it is a busy time in the semester, and acknowledge your dedication to reverse transfer students state-wide!

During the 93rd Annual TACRAO Conference, we will provide more information about reverse transfer and the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI).  We are scheduled to present on Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 1:10 PM, so we hope to "see" you there.

To learn more, please contact myself or Lynette M. O'Keefe, Ph.D, Executive Director of Educational Partnerships at Lone Star College System (281.401.5304 or Lynette at LoneStar.edu<mailto:Lynette at LoneStar.edu>).

Take care,

Brandi

Brandi M. Ford, MA
Program Manager, Reverse Transfer
Educational Partnerships
Lone Star College System
20515 SH 249 (SH 249 and Louetta Road)
Houston, TX  77070-2607
Phone: 281.290.1861<tel:281.290.1861>
E-mail: brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu>

[LSCS Educational Partnerships Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]