[TACRAO] Listserv BATTLE OF THE REGIONS!!

Maria Aguirre-Acuna maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Thu Oct 23 16:44:52 CDT 2014

WEST TEXAS will definitely be in the House!!!

--

*Maria C. Aguirre*

Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management

Texas State Technical College West Texas
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O: 325.235.7349 | F: 325.235.7443

This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria C.
Aguirre-Acuna and does not represent official Texas State Technical College
policy.