[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO Mentors Still Needed!

Whitaker, Latoya R. Latoya.Whitaker at bcm.edu
Wed Oct 22 16:08:07 CDT 2014

Hi Oscar,

I can serve as a mentor if you need more.

Thank you!

Latoya R. Whitaker, M.A.
Registrar
Baylor College of Medicine
DeBakey Building M-210
One Baylor Plaza
Houston, TX  77030-3411
713-798-3092
713-798-1518 - Fax
http://www.bcm.edu/registrar

"CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review dissemination or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you."