[TACRAO] Listserv Priority reg for athletic trainers

Miller, Patrick p.miller at tcu.edu
Tue Oct 21 10:01:14 CDT 2014

We do. I'm a bit resentful. But trainers are required for our teams to practice.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 21, 2014, at 9:44 AM, Villanueva, Christina <cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu<mailto:cvillanueva at stmarytx.edu>> wrote:

Quick question:

For those of you who allow athletes priority registration, do you also give athletic trainers the same privilege?
Why or why not?

Thank you.

Christina F. Villanueva
Registrar
St. Mary's University - A Catholic and Marianist Liberal Arts Institution
One Camino Santa Maria
San Antonio, TX 78228
210-431-6789 (office)
210-431-2217 (fax)
Registrar's Office website<http://www.stmarytx.edu/registrar>
Email Registrar's Office<mailto:registrar at stmarytx.edu>

The information in this email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, registrar at stmarytx.edu<mailto:registrar at stmarytx.edu>, or by phone, (210) 431-6789 and delete the original message.