[TACRAO] Listserv Keep Austin Educated Shirt Sale UPDATE

Howell, Nick L nick.howell at austin.utexas.edu
Mon Oct 20 07:31:11 CDT 2014

[https://tacac.memberclicks.net/assets/keep%20austin%20educated.png]

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

Due to a configuration issue with payment as well as many who expressed the desire to be able to purchase multiple shirts with a single form, we have updated the "Keep Austin Educated” shirt order form<https://tacac.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_177476>. If you previously completed a form, you will receive an invoice/credit card payment form via e-mail within the next day from Diana McAfee, TACAC Executive Assistant, by which you can pay for your order (you'll either return the form via e-mail or fax with your card info). If you desire to cancel your original order, please let Diana know ASAP (tacac.ea at gmail.com<mailto:tacac.ea at gmail.com>).

If you haven't yet made a purchase, please consider purchasing a "Keep Austin Educated” tie-dyed shirts for $15 to help support the Austin National College Fair. All profits will go to help the Austin National College Fair in its pursuance of a successful event.

If you are interested in purchasing a shirt to assist our efforts, the deadline to order a shirt will be NOVERMBER 7, 2014. Please complete an order form<https://tacac.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_177476> in order to place your order and pay online via credit card.

We ask that you forward this message through your office and around your school. Thus far, this has been a very popular shirt with teachers at all levels (elementary, middle, and high school). Thank you for your continued support of the National College Fair in Austin. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of tie-dyed shirts next spring!

Nick Howell & Kathy Hernandez

2015 Austin National College Fair Co-Chairs

[http://tacac.memberclicks.net/message2/image/fa9f09ef-b221-411b-9585-a547b530f8cc]