[TACRAO] Listserv PeopleSoft users

Hogeda Jr., Robert rhogeda at collegeboard.org
Fri Oct 17 11:07:52 CDT 2014

Hi Ms. Zerr,

My name is Robert Hogeda and I am one of the College Board Higher Ed Managers for Texas, and I will also be attending TACRAO.  As you may know, College Board is redesigning the SAT exam, with the first new SAT being administered in Spring of 2016.

I wanted to ask if you all could add to your list of questions or discussion topics, the need for various campus departments (i.e. Advising, Registrars, Admissions, Institutional Research, IT, etc) to begin preparing their campus-wide systems for changes to importing the new test scores and a new data file layout which will go into effect October 2015?

Below is a link to our website, www.Deliveringopportunity.org, which shows you the Implementation Guide and some of the technical field changes that will take place in the Redesigned SAT next Fall.

https://www.collegeboard.org/sites/default/files/pdf/sat/delivering-opportunity/college-board-guide-implementing-redesigned-sat.pdf

This was sent to all colleges & universities in mid-August.  PeopleSoft has also participated in a couple of webinars specifically for ERP providers, so they should be preparing things on their end, but it never hurts for campuses to continue asking them questions.

Thanks, and I apologize if this is not the type of questions you were originally soliciting.  Have a nice day!

Robert Hogeda Jr
Higher Education Services
College Board - SWRO
ph 512-721-1823