[TACRAO] Listserv 4-Year Registrars, Speak Up!

David Short david.short at lamar.edu
Fri Oct 17 10:00:34 CDT 2014

Happy Friday TACRAOLand!

As everyone should be aware of by now, our annual conference is just
around the corner. In order to make your 4-Year Registrars Hot Topics
session a worthwhile endeavor, I'd like to hear your thoughts on issues
worthy of discussion.

You can email me directly at david.short at lamar.edu
<mailto:david.short at lamar.edu>  with anything you'd like to discuss.
Thanks all and I'll see you in WACO!

W. David Short, Jr.

Registrar

Lamar University

409-880-8060

www.lamar.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including
attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of
confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under
Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this e-mail from your system.