[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO ListServ Request -- Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative: Your Input Needed!

Ford-Griffin, Brandi M Brandi.M.Ford-Griffin at lonestar.edu
Thu Oct 16 13:40:50 CDT 2014

Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative:  Your Input Needed!

Thank you to all registrars who joined us for the final call in a series of three conference calls to discuss the current status of reverse transfer and identify technological strengths, challenges, and success strategies.  We recognize that it is a busy time in the semester, and acknowledge your dedication to reverse transfer students state-wide!

The final call in the series focused on building partnerships within the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) and participating in the active feasibility scan to offer input and feedback regarding institutional policies and procedures.

We are working to provide a secure webpage to post information shared among this group for reverse transfer and the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI).  We'll send that information along as soon as we have it.  First up for posting will be notes and requested materials from all three conference calls.

During the 93rd Annual TACRAO Conference, we will provide more information about reverse transfer and the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI).  We are scheduled to present on Tuesday, October 28, 2014, 1:10 PM, so we hope to "see" you there.

To learn more, please contact myself or Lynette M. O'Keefe, Ph.D, Executive Director of Educational Partnerships at Lone Star College System (281.401.5304 or Lynette at LoneStar.edu<mailto:Lynette at LoneStar.edu>).

Best,

Brandi

Brandi M. Ford, MA
Program Manager, Reverse Transfer
Educational Partnerships
Lone Star College System
20515 SH 249 (SH 249 and Louetta Road)
Houston, TX 77070-2607
Phone: 281.290.1861<tel:281.290.1861>
E-mail: brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu>

[LSCS Educational Partnerships Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]