[TACRAO] Listserv UT ARLINGTON RESPONSE: Question on NSLDS report

Williams, Shannon L swilliam at exchange.uta.edu
Thu Oct 9 16:24:32 CDT 2014

UT ARLINGTON RESPONSES IN RED BELOW.

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of Lorena Rios
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2014 12:43 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Question on NSLDS report

Hi everyone,
We are having some issues with the NSLDS report and I would like some feedback from you.

Which office in your institution is in charge of preparing and submitting the NSLDS report?  Office of Records and Registration

Which office in your institution is responsible of cleaning the NSLDS error report (enrollment roster error)? Office of Records and Registration

Are you part of the clearinghouse? Yes

Are you a banner school?  No, Peoplesoft.

We are working very closely with our colleagues in Financial Aid on this head-banger!

Your information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>