[TACRAO] Listserv Payment Deadline for Early Bird Rate 2014 TACRAO Waco Conference

Andrea Liner andrea.liner at blinn.edu
Wed Oct 8 07:30:57 CDT 2014

Early bird rate for those that registered on Friday, October 3 must be paid by Friday, October 10

To pay by check, print invoice and mail with check (payable to TACRAO) to the following address. Note that your institution may need to update the address for our organization:

TACRAO
555 Republic Dr.
Suite 200
Plano, TX 75074-5469

Here are the steps to review your invoice:

1.       Log-in to your conference registration account

2.       On the right hand side you will see your email address, click on the drop down arrow beside your email address

3.       Choose your Invoices

4.       Choose the 2014 TACRAO Conference – Waco Invoice by click on the invoice number

5.       The radio button to make a credit card is located at the bottom of the invoice.

It is not too late to register for the SEM Workshop, Golf Tournament or the 5K Fun Run and Walk!!

Don Palermo Memorial Golf Tournament             $35.00
                Monday, October 27 at 8:00 am

Fred Russell Strategic Enrollment Management Workshop           $50.00
                Monday, October 27 at 1:30 pm

5K Fun Run & Walk                                                          $25.00
                Wednesday, October 29 at 6:00 am

If you are interested in registering for these events, please email me your name, institution and event you wish to attend.  I will create a registration for you for the event.

I look forward to seeing everyone, DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!!!
[Waco-Logo]

Andrea “Andi” Liner
Dean of Admissions, Records/Registrar
Blinn College
902 College Avenue
Brenham, TX  77833
979-830-4413
andrea.liner at blinn.edu<mailto:andrea.liner at blinn.edu>
[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE459A.F9C17B50]<http://www.blinn.edu/>

As part of its commitment to student success, Blinn is implementing a Quality Enhancement Plan<http://www.blinn.edu/qep/> titled “Destination Success: First-Year Focus,” which utilizes learning communities to support first-year college students. Find out more at www.blinn.edu/QEP/<http://www.blinn.edu/qep/>.