[TACRAO] Listserv Webinar on CBM002 and CBM00S Manual Changes for Fall 2014

SPENCER, JOHN JOHN.SPENCER at tccd.edu
Tue Oct 7 10:05:23 CDT 2014

Jana,

Do you know when the September 25, 2014 webinar on CBM002 and CBM00S manual changes will available?

Regards,
John Spencer
Assistant Director Academic Support Services
Tarrant County College May Owen Center | Office: MOC - 1601
1500 Houston St | Fort Worth, TX  76102
817-515-5146| Fax 817-515-0588
john.spencer at tccd.edu<mailto:john.spencer at tccd.edu> | www.tccd.edu<http://www.tccd.edu/>

The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.