[TACRAO] Listserv College Fair at Hearne High School

Jarvellyn Robinson jrobinson at hearne.k12.tx.us
Mon Oct 6 13:31:12 CDT 2014

We are looking forward to a successful event on Thursday, October 9th. The
fair is scheduled from 1:30-3:30. You may start setting up as early as
12:30. We will have a hospitality room available for you. If there is
something specific that you will need, please do not hesitate to ask, and
we try our best to make it available for you.

Attached is a list of colleges/universities who will have a table available
for Thursday. Again, thanks for participating in our fair, and I look
forward to meeting you.

--

*"Too Many Flaws To Be Perfect, *
*Too Many Blessings To Be Ungrateful"*

*Jarvellyn RobinsonHHS Counselor979.279.2332 ext.
102jrobinson at hearne.k12.tx.us <jrobinson at hearne.k12.tx.us>*