[TACRAO] Listserv Keep Austin Educated Shirt Fundraiser

Howell, Nick L nick.howell at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Oct 3 08:48:47 CDT 2014

[https://tacac.memberclicks.net/assets/keep%20austin%20educated.png]

Good Afternoon Colleagues,

In an effort to help support the Austin National College Fair, The Fair Committee will be selling our “Keep Austin Educated” tie-dyed shirts for $15. All profits will go to help the Austin National College Fair in its pursuance of a successful event.

If you are interested in purchasing a shirt to assist our efforts, the deadline to order a shirt will be October 31st, 2014. Please complete an order form<https://tacac.memberclicks.net/index.php?option=com_mc&view=mc&mcid=form_177476> in order to place your order and pay online via credit card.

We ask that you forward this message through your office and around your school. Thus far, this has been a very popular shirt with teachers at all levels (elementary, middle, and high school). Thank you for your continued support of the National College Fair in Austin. We are looking forward to seeing a lot of tie-dyed shirts next spring!

Nick Howell & Kathy Hernandez

2015 Austin National College Fair Co-Chairs

<http://www.memberclicks.com>[Powered by MemberClicks]<http://www.memberclicks.com/><http://www.memberclicks.com>This email was sent to Nick.Howell at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:Nick.Howell at austin.utexas.edu> by nick.howell at austin.utexas.edu<mailto:nick.howell at austin.utexas.edu>

Texas Association for College Admission Counseling | P.O. Box 1297 | Van Alstyne, Texas 75074 | United States

[http://data.memberclicks.com/images/icons/delete.gif]Unsubscribe<http://tacac.memberclicks.net/message2/unsubscribe/unsubscribe/51d5ca4b-91c1-44ef-ae42-0e81136fbea2> | Update Profile<http://tacac.memberclicks.net/login?destination=ContactPreferences> | Forward to a Friend<http://tacac.memberclicks.net/mc/forwardToFriend.do?orgId=tacac&id=51d5ca4b-91c1-44ef-ae42-0e81136fbea2> | [http://data.memberclicks.com/images/icons/view.gif] Privacy Policy<http://www.memberclicks.com/emailprivacy/>

[http://tacac.memberclicks.net/message2/image/51d5ca4b-91c1-44ef-ae42-0e81136fbea2]