[TACRAO] Listserv What is your Full time for summer?

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Thu May 29 14:17:00 CDT 2014

For our Summer 11 week's students, we consider 8 hours to be full-time.

For our Summer 5 week's students, we consider 4 hours to be full-time.

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.
Alvin, TX 77511
V:  281.756.3501
F:  281.756.3834
http://www.alvincollege.edu<http://www.alvincollege.edu/>

This email may contain confidential or privileged material. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than the intended recipient is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email.