[TACRAO] Listserv Masters Learning Institute

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Wed May 28 16:22:54 CDT 2014

We require a Homeschool identification by the institution so we can accept it as such.  We therefore, recognize Masters Learning Institute as homeschool and require a transcript.

This is what we looked at to make this determination:

                "Our school is a nontraditional secondary education program as outline in the TEC established by the 78th legislature on September 1,
2003.  We must be coded as a nontraditional private home school program with the published knowledge that we are not
accredited through TEA."

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.
Alvin, TX 77511
V:  281.756.3501
F:  281.756.3834
http://www.alvincollege.edu<http://www.alvincollege.edu/>

This email may contain confidential or privileged material. Use or disclosure of it by anyone other than the intended recipient is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email.