[TACRAO] Listserv SACRAO Survey

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Tue May 27 15:25:24 CDT 2014

I am forwarding this at the request of Amy Barber, SACRAO President.  Please take a few moments if possible to provide SACRAO with feedback!

In order to make SACRAO a more supportive organization for its members, President Barber appointed us as a subcommittee charged with making recommendations about SACRAO's current program and standing committee structure.

As a first step in making recommendations for change, we have designed a survey for SACRAO members to help us to better understand our community and our task.  All responses to the survey will remain confidential.

Survey Link<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v1/url?u=https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1i5NHYQhz_ZPJmXIhREkE7FQd-cjv716TtWoDN6u7tRk/viewform?usp%3Dsend_form&k=t8cWouLHMWKnKZhAFQUeVA%3D%3D%0A&r=n8EZa%2BAzUUrdpvYeA1%2BXsA%3D%3D%0A&m=%2B9Wd%2FfzB2knjjS3kKGIX8SB1PmHMHkG0QYqCxjes0ko%3D%0A&s=eb9b9ac219cca15cdb7dce0036089d7885e155d2eb9680f70aa27bdbf88b4191>

We know you have many other obligations, so we really appreciate your time and thoughts in this opportunity to communicate about and improve our organization. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Rodney L. Parks, Elon University
Amanda Wolk, Clemson University
Andy Green, Jacksonville State University
Becky Tankersley, Georgia Institute of Technology
Brian Antie, Louisiana State University
Dan Lawless, Coastal Carolina University
Jacqui Elliott, Marion Military Institute
John Fletcher, East Carolina University
Kelly Westeen, University of Arkansas
Leana Wilson, MGCCC
Lesa Lawson, Baylor University
Mary Kincannon, Texas Christian University
Michelle Johnson, North Carolina State University
Rick Skeel, Oklahoma University

Amy Bissette Barber | Associate Registrar for Technology
Office of the University Registrar at East Carolina University
Mail Stop 518 | 205 Whichard | Greenville, NC 27858
tel  252-737-2281 | fax 252-328-0170
bissettea at ecu.edu<mailto:bissettea at ecu.edu> | www.ecu.edu/registrar<http://www.ecu.edu/registrar>

Please take a moment to complete the Office of the Registrar online satisfaction survey<https://ecu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_ehrhSXphleC3DBq>.

These records are protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and are provided under an exception to the Act found in 34 CFR §99.31. As a condition for receiving this data, you hereby agree that the information contained herein will not be disclosed to others and that the information will only be used for the purpose(s) for which this disclosure was made.

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions
Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)
[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco