[TACRAO] Listserv Dual Enrolled Students and SZATXSI

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Mon May 26 17:58:34 CDT 2014

Hi George,
I asked one of our academic advisors who works on the CBM2 report and below is her response:

Lorena, if the official status was waived and they were reported that way, I would request deletion of SZATXSI and update with test scores and/or coursework.  I would need to ask for a list of early enrolled students to verify waived status from either IT Dept. or ERS(Admissions and Registration Office) and send request to delete SZATXSI forms to IT Dept.  This is probably not the best process but the only one I can think of.....Gaby
Academic Advisor
Student Success Center

Hope this helps!!!

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Memorial Hall, Room 103
West End Washington Street  * Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  *  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>

 [palomino2012-new-email_sm]