[TACRAO] Listserv TACRAO College Day/Night schedule

Leo Martinez martinez_l at utpb.edu
Fri May 23 16:59:30 CDT 2014

How can we get the 2014/2015 Day-Night events list.  I tried the link Becki
sent out, but all I am seeing is last year's spreadsheet.

Thanks

Martinez

Leo Martinez, Assistant Director of Admissions

The University of Texas-Permian Basin

4901 East University Blvd

Odessa, TX 79762-0001

Cell: 432.853.6140