[TACRAO] Listserv University of Texas at Austin Admissions Counselor I position (located in Austin, TX)

Howell, Nick L nick.howell at austin.utexas.edu
Wed May 21 10:58:59 CDT 2014

Good Morning TACRAO,

Listed below is a link to an Admissions Counselor I job posting for the Office of Admissions.  This position is located in Austin, TX and reports to Nick Howell.  If you are interested in this position and meet all the required qualifications, please apply online by uploading your resume, letter of interest, and list of three references using the blue "Start application process" link in the job posting.  Also, please feel free to forward this email to someone you feel is highly qualified for the position listed and would make a great addition to the Office of Admissions.

Admissions Counselor I<https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/140521013615>
https://utdirect.utexas.edu/apps/hr/jobs/nlogon/140521013615

Hook 'Em Horns,

NICK HOWELL M.Ed. |  Program Coordinator
Office of Admissions  |  The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 8058, Austin, Texas 78713  |  512-475-7323 |  bealonghorn.utexas.edu<http://bealonghorn.utexas.edu/>